Here’s how it works:
1. After we agree on an outline of chapters to be written, we set a time to meet and then spend 4-5 days recording the material for the memoirs
2. You the client then sends all written materials as well as graphics and photos etc. to be included in the book.
3. Audio files are then transcribed and edited into each agreed upon chapter. You the client agrees with the wording for each chapter — or we make the necessary changes.
4. After proofreading the book, the first draft is then sent to you the client for final corrections
5. You the client then reviews the book and we make any other revisions necessary.
6. Then you the client reviews the second draft for any final changes.
7. The book is then ready for publication…